I'm sure you've used public Wi-Fi before. But did you do that safely? Here are some dos and don'ts when surfing on a public Wi-Fi.
- Only Visit sites using HTTPS.
- Log out of accounts when you're not using them.
- Use a VPN to make sure your public Wi-Fi connections are made private.
- Use Jimber brower isolation. Ask for your demo here.
- Allow your Wi-Fi to auto-connect to networks.
- Log into any account via an app that contains sensitive information. Go to the app's website and check if it uses HTTPS before logging in.
- Leave your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on if you are not using them.
- Access websites that hold your sensitive information such as banking or healthcare accounts.
- Enable file sharing functions.
Keeping these tips in mind will ensure you can browse the web safely and securely on a public Wi-Fi.Happy browsing!
Find out how we can protect your business
In our demo call we’ll show you how our technology works and how it can help you secure your data from cyber threats.
Are you an integrator or distributor?
Need an affordable cybersecurity solution for your customers?
We’d love to help you get your customers on board.
White glove onboarding
Dedicated customer service rep
Invoices for each client
Security and Privacy guaranteed